Are you ready?
Language courses are resuming in-person classes in Vancouver and Toronto.
They have invested thousands of dollars to update their campuses and provide a safe and healthy environment for learning. Safety measures include:
- Thermometers at the main entrance
- Social distancing inside the school
- Classes with 4-5 students maximum
- Masks provided to all students to wear at all times
- Medical grade air filters as used by dentists and medical clinics
- Hand sanitizers at all entrances
- Regular hand-washing protocol (signs across the building)
- Disinfection through fogging and misting
- Face shields for employees in high traffic areas and for teachers
- Nurses on-campus to monitor all procedures are being followed correctly